Monday, June 13, 2011

Just Because

*Sigh*.

It's all coming back to me now.

A little over a week ago I was busy, busy, busy getting our LOI paperwork together to submit to China in the hopes of receiving PA for "Little K". So exciting...so crazy.

And now I sit. It makes me crazy. I feel like I need to do something. Actually, I will either freak my social worker out or she'll think I'm just super on the ball, but I already have a pile of necessary "stuff" filled out & ready to go. Before we've had a visit or been given "the list".

Oy. I hope she doesn't catch on to my controlling efficient personality & freak out too much.

This part is hard. We're expecting. And we've seen her in pictures. But right now, all I can see are all the hoops & red tape in between us, keeping me from holding her.

But it is what it is, so instead of feeling yucky about it, I decided that I would post some pictures...just because. :o)

The Preschool Graduate (Ready for the big game, of course!)






Just had a thought...to pass the time in between shuffling papers, I think I might just begin stalking my other children with a camera since it seems the only ones I get to hold still for pictures are the littles, with the occasional teenager thrown in the mix. I bet they'll love it! ;o)

*********************
Sunday Snapshot

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi from Sunday Snapshot! I posted just now right after you. I saw your little pic and had to click over to see more!

You have a BEAUTIFUL family, love that last pic! So SWEET!

Hope your paperwork journey goes smoothly and quickly. The waiting is just hard, but congrats on "Little K".

It's a Wonderful Life said...

I understand the not being able to sit still. My agency is very kindly trying to tell me that I am getting ahead of myself. I figure that I am just prepared. Besides with many children you never know when you will be called on so you better have things done ahead of time.

Deanne

Sharon said...

I can't seem to even get dinner made or my bills done, how on earth are you getting paperwork done with little ones? Love you-

Chris said...

Awwww, the waiting.

Good solution, though.

Pictures of sweet & happy kids are always a good idea! :)

S.Wells said...

That picture of Kendi in the seat is absolutely adorable... as are all of the others :) Love you, and so excited for your newest addition!!!

Sophie said...

YOur kids are adorable.

Laurel said...

My teens "love" their picture-stalking-mama. Not.


:) :) :)