Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Adoption Blog Hop

November is National Adoption Month. I am passionate about adoption, & I love to hear the stories of families that have also traveled this road. So, when I discovered this blog hop, I decided to participate. I've never done one of these before, but I am sooo looking forward to checking out some new blogs & connecting with some new friends.

Seriously, I was hesitant to start this whole blogging thing, but I have developed some beautiful friendships & received some awesome support as we have journeyed to each of our children. From the time I began blogging last year right before we were able to adopt our daughter from foster care, we have now completed two more adoptions!

If you're visiting for the first time, I thought I'd give you a couple links to posts about each of our adoptions b/c I don't know about you, but I can get a little overwhelmed trying to find "the stories" & end up spending wayyy to much time at my computer...lol!

As I mentioned, our first adoption was from foster care. You can read about it here & here.

Our second adoption was from Ethiopia where we brought home our 4.5 year old son, which you can read about how it got started here & here. There are actually a lot of posts about our journey to K'Tyo, but this is the first one & one with pictures.

Most recently, we brought home our daughter through infant domestic adoption, which you can read about here, here, & here.

Thanks for visiting. You can also participate by linking up your blog! I look forward to checking out your stories!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun to hear about other families' stories!

If you get a chance, come check out www.wearegraftedin.com and check out the forum to get involved with other preadoptive and adoptive mommies. We could use your voice there!
Kelly

Kat said...

I just jumped over here from the Blog Hop and read your stories. I LOVE LOVE LOVE how God works. It's such an amazing passionate journey and, as a family of nine, it's a blast too! Your family is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

P.S. Three of our four adopted blessings are from Ethiopia and our fourth is from Russia.