Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas 2012

 Christmas, 2012.  Thankfully, by Sunday I was recovered enough from the flu to get some wrapping done & pick up a few last-minute things I couldn't get online (did I mention how thankful I am for online shopping this year?).  While it looks like a lot, when you divide these gifts between 9 children, it's really not.  The kids get more of things they need with a few fun things mixed in.  Add that to the fact that we had some weird package shapes this year (yes, I wrap everything, including a set of kettle bells for Kearsten...that was an awkward one!).
 

 
 
I love these smiling faces, even if they had us up at 5 a.m.!  Before you blame the little ones, don't.  It was the older variety instigating the early wake-up call.
 

 

 
 
 
These next pictures are probably some of my favorite things from Christmas.  We always give the kids new jammies & a book on Christmas Eve.  This year, the little girls got cute new nightgowns that just happened to match nightgowns that were on their new dollies they opened Christmas morning.  So fun!
 

 

 
Kemeri got the hang of opening gifts pretty quickly.  I do think she was most excited about the new baby doll, though! :)


 
 

 
Of course, Ella had to be in the middle of everything!

 
 
Stockings are always practical (deodorant, lotion, socks, new undies!) & a couple of sweet treats.

 

 
I am so thankful that we get to celebrate Jesus' birthday with one another, & being healthy enough to enjoy it was an extra blessing!

No comments: