Wednesday, May 22, 2013

this & that

It's Wednesday.  Kameryn graduates on Saturday.  Her grad party is on Sunday.  And I'm blogging.  

That, friends, is procrastination & denial at its finest.

We've had some good stuff going on recently.  Kam & her guys played some amazing teams in their last tournament & finished in 3rd place.  We are really proud of Kam, Kade, & this whole team...great kids, great parents, great times!  Most memorable moment of this tourney:  Being down by 11 points with less than 3 minutes left in the game, closing the gap to being down by 1 with 20 seconds left in the game, & Kade draining a 3-pt. shot with 8 seconds left to put us up by 2 & eventually winning the game.  These kids are a determined bunch & play with some serious grit.  Awesome!


This next picture is one that Joe sent me from the store.  The girls love to go with Daddy!

Speaking of graduations, Miss Kaya graduated from preschool last week!!  We are so, so proud of & excited for our girl!  She was just beaming about this whole thing, & I confess:  I got pretty emotional.  Seeing the way she has blossomed & developed confidence is beyond words.



When it was her turn to go on stage, she got a running start & gave her beloved teacher one of the most genuine hugs I have ever seen.  She truly was just giddy about this whole thing.


Love these days of doing everything we can outside...playing, eating, painting, you name it!


It even got warm enough to run through the sprinkler!

Living in Ohio where the weather is so all over the board, one needs to know how to dress.  Kendi sports Ohio style well...winter boots & shorts.  

Ok, I really should continue making my shopping lists for the food that needs to be made for this weekend. And figure out what I'm wearing.  And make sure I have a supply of tissues in my purse.  And...take a deep breath & remind myself to enjoy every moment.  Blessings, friends. 

No comments: