Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I love Thanksgiving! I try to have a thankful heart every day, but it's extra special to have a day to focus on all the good stuff, have an awesome meal full of tradition with extended family & just being together!
*
This Thanksgiving, I am particularly thankful that our adoption is finalized with Kaya.
*
I am thankful that God sees past the limitations I set for myself & uses me in ways I could never have imagined or planned for on my own.
*
I am thankful that He has given me a devoted, faithful husband to share every up & down with.
*
I am thankful that our home is full of children & activity...never a dull moment!!
*
I am thankful that we are on a journey to our beautiful little boy in Ethiopia (which, by the way, our homestudy is getting the finishing touches & our dossier is DONE!!! Woo-Hoo!)
*
I am thankful for this crazy world of technology that has enabled me to develop special friendships with people I haven't even met in person (yet!).
*
I am thankful that my mom makes a kickin' pecan pie that we get to enjoy very soon!
*
Happy Thanksgiving!! Blessings ~ Dardi

No comments: