Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Snapshot

I got this idea for "Sunday Snapshot" from another blog (see button on the side), & I loved it, especially since I've had two years of not being able to share the photos of our little girl! So, today's focus of my Sunday Snapshot is Miss Kaya Ashley Faith...sorry for the break in some pics, for some reason between 4 months & one year, I didn't have the photos on my computer. Those will be for another day! ;o)

*

This is our peanut, right after she came home, all 4 lbs. 15 oz. of her! These clothes were preemie & still too big!!

First Family Picture!


Christmas, 2007



You're really gonna let me touch that!?!



Pumpkins are pretty exciting!!



Christmas, 2008

Doing Homework With Brother

The Princess on Her Throne at the Beach


Easter, 2009


Balloonfest

Posing with the Monkey...It's a long story that involves a certain Daddy that is wrapped around a little girl's finger!

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Go Arrows!!

Trick-or-Treat, 2009...Disclosure: this will forever drive me crazy that this picture uploaded wrong b/c I am obsessive about such things, but I do not have the time or patience to figure out how to fix it, so tilt your head & you will enjoy the picture! :o)

So, this is a glimpse into the past two wonderful years with our blessing. Praising God that we get the privilege of watching her continue to grow. Kaya, we love you sooooo much!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE IT! Loved being able to see her grow over the years! WHAT A GORGEOUS BABY GIRL! What an amazing family. And i am laughing at the sideways picture because I am the SAME WAY. Things like that drive me crazy. Blogger has been messing with my font on my blog and it's giving me gray hair! LOL Thanks for sharing your beautiful princess! :0) Love you- Amy

Kimmie said...

What a sweet remembrance of God's goodness. What a tiny little peanut that first picture is. And that monkey, oh my...he needs a room of his own daddy!

Now for the sideways picture. When you go to get it from your file. Right click on it. It should offer you to rotate it either left or rotate it right. Do this before you pick it to upload.

And spaces between your paragraphs or pictures. Before you post check that your spacing is correct. Sometimes the cursor ends up much lower than your last word. Just click it back up to where your last punctuation mark is....and you should have no extra spacing when you post.

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

Stefanie said...

What a BEAUTY... it's amazing to see how she has blossomed under your care!!
Thanks for joining in on Sunday Snapshot :)