Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm Still Here

Thought I had better check in since it's been a little while. The yuckiness that I was experiencing last weekend has made its rounds in the whole family, so that's consumed a bit of my time along with trying to get ready for back-to-school next week.

There's also been a conspiracy taking place in this home against Mommy that involves a 4-legged, furry addition to my workload friend. Mommy lost, so I'm sure there will be more to post on this topic in the near future.

Finally, we are still in full combat gear as I briefly mentioned here. I know this continues to be vague, & I'm sorry for that, but I'm hoping that I can share the story soon b/c we would love to have specific prayers.

Now, totally off topic, but here are the pictures from Kaya's 3rd birthday party that I promised!





She's not bashful about playing rugby with the boys!


Kaya with her Great Grandparents

Kaya with Grandma & Grandpa (my parents)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've missed you!!! And I'm praying for "unspecified prayer requests"!

Love the pictures...as always!!

Sharon said...

She is beautiful!!! Still praying...