Friday, January 11, 2013

lookin' good!

Ever look around the house & try to figure out where in the world to even begin?  I'm there.  I finally got the Christmas boxes downstairs, but somehow a small tree still lingers in the kitchen, & the candles are still in the windows.  I'm pretty sure something exploded, but how it managed to cause mass destruction in every single bedroom is a mystery.  The bathrooms?  They need caution tape.  And I don't know who thought it was a good idea to rearrange every cupboard in my kitchen into a mish-mash of nonsense.
 
Anyway........I finally decided last night to start somewhere, & that somewhere was the little girls' room.  BEST. DECISION. EVER.  We cleaned.  We organized.  We took out 3 bags of unnecessary stuff.  We took down the crib. *sniff*
 
Tonight?  Tonight, I am happily blogging b/c the aforementioned little girls & their totally cool brother are up in that beautifully clean room having a good old time with the dress-up box that was finally put together.  They did come down long enough to show me their gorgeousness.
 
 
 
Per K'Tyo:  "Don't we look good?" :o)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that they appreciate the simple kid things....like dress up!