Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Snapshot: {Budding Cheerleader?}

Older Sister/Cheer Coach + Little Girls' Cheer Clinic = Fun for Kaya!!!

While Kaya was not really old enough to participate, when you get a special invite by a coach, well, the rules are bent a little! ;o)

Kaya was a little cautious at first, but by the time we got there for the end when parents are invited to see what's been happenin', she was all about it!

Mind you, she didn't get too far away from big sis, Kaelee, though.
Can't say that I blame her...there were screaming little girls everywhere!!!















Mmmm, these are the moments that make a Momma's heart happy!

*********************
Check out more Sunday Snapshots or do one of your own...click the button!

Ni Hao Y'all

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...she is the CUTEST!

P.S.
Thanks for being such an encouragement to me!!!

P.S.S.
Love you!

3 Countries 1 Love said...

Ok. She is too stinkin' cute!! And I know how exciting it is to be a little girl looking up to a teenage sister. My littles think my oldest walks on water!!

Sharon said...

The 3 of you are so beautiful! How awesome that Kaya has such a great sister to look up to!

Chris said...

Oh my, she is a-dorable!!!

:)

ellieshine said...

I'm so glad you stopped by my blog - I LOVE these adorable photos of your super cute cheerleaders! My 12 year old just found out she made the Cheerleading Squad at her school.

How exciting your friends are in Ukraine getting their little girl - do they have a blog? I'd love to follow their journey!

nice to "meet" you!

Annie said...

OK now, she is the cutest cheerleader I think I have ever seen!!!!! Thank you for your very sweet comment on my blog:)