Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Getting Closer to Being Home

Our time in Guangzhou is winding down. At this time last week, going home seemed forever away. I'm happy to report that this week has been a wonderful time in Guangzhou. The weather has been beautiful, so after all of our appointments, we've been able to be outside enjoying this city together.

I have been pondering a lot of things since this little girl went from being on paper to in my arms. I will put my thoughts into words someday, but for now I just want to say that I am beyond thankful that God would entrust me with one of His treasures; that He would keep prodding us along, even when we felt afraid or unsure. Every giggle, every "spicey" moment, every hug & kiss, I know that I know that I know that we serve an awesome God who loves us enough to not leave us where we are but to prod us along to where He wants us to be.










































Night, night from Guangzhou...tomorrow we leave here on a train for Hong Kong, & then HOME!!! I cannot wait to see my husband & kiddos at home. I am missing them like crazy & am ready for us to be together & begin our new normal. Thanks so much for the continued prayers & encouragement...Please continue praying us home. You're the best!

1 comment:

emariestar said...

Dardi, you are just beautiful inside and out! Your words brought tears to my eyes and the reminder that I needed (I need it daily!) that God prods us along when we are afraid or unsure. Love your heart - you are such a godly example. Praying for a safe trip home!